What Physicians Should Know
Listen in as David chats with CPA and professional EOS implementer Crystal Faulkner about the Entrepreneurial Operating System and how physicians and practice owners can benefit from using it in their practices or entrepreneurial ventures.
David and Crystal discuss what the EOS is, how it differs from other strategic planning processes, and what the 6 key components of a business/practice are. They then examine the challenge and approach to dealing with people on the team and getting them in the “right seat”. Crystal then covers the importance of culture and how her clients who use the EOS fared during the pandemic.
What You’ll Learn:
- What the EOS is and how it differs from other strategic planning processes
- Why Crystal trained on EOS and benefits of implementing the EOS for a physician or practice owner
- The 6 key components of a business/practice and how to evaluate each
- How to get the “right people in the right seats” in a business or practice
- Ways to turn meetings from a painful and unproductive use of time to the opposite
- The importance of culture in a business/practice
- How clients who use the EOS fared in the pandemic
- How to begin a discussion with Crystal about EOS for your business/practice