Reducing fees while increasing wealth-building opportunities.
OJM Group works with business owners and administrators to examine existing retirement vehicles, including an analysis of plan management fees and allocation of underlying funds. Our team can present options for qualified and executive benefit plans that may reduce fees and increase wealth-building opportunities for owners and employees. Learn more about our:
Qualified Retirement Plans and IRAs
Qualified retirement plans (QRPs) and IRAs offer both short and long-term wealth accumulation benefits. OJM Group has reviewed or implemented qualified plan designs for numerous companies and professional practices throughout the country and we are well-versed in profit-sharing plans, 401(k)s, traditional pension and defined benefit plans, and all types of IRAs.
OJM can serve as a co-fiduciary for a QRP and remains independent of the plan’s third-party administrator (TPA) and recordkeeper.
Our team offers a complimentary QRP analysis through an independent benchmark study, providing a fundamental first step toward prudent QRP management and peace of mind for employers. The audit can alert business owners and plan administrators to issues within their QRPs, including:
- Overpayment of fees for recordkeeping, third-party administration and/or investment advisory services.
- Potential conflicts of interest between your TPA and in-house investment advisor.
- A fund lineup that is too expensive or lacks flexible options for participants.
- Absence of a co-fiduciary to share potential liability for plan management and performance.
Executive Benefit Plans
Ideal tools for recruiting and retaining talent.
For some businesses, Executive Benefit (non-qualified) plans can be ideal tools for recruiting and retaining talent. They can also become powerful vehicles for executive wealth creation, while allowing employers to:
- Preserve savings opportunities lost due to legislative limits.
- Attract and retain key executives.
- Reward executives for outstanding performance with an added compensation element.
- Motivate performance to meet corporate objectives.
- Provide benefits beyond other group benefit plans.
OJM can work with business owners to design and implement the following types of executive benefit plans:
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP)
- Section 162(a) Executive Bonus Plan
- Executive Carve-Out Plan
- Executive Disability Insurance
- Executive Long-Term Care Insurance
Global Markets Dip As Resilient Economic Data Continues