Brad Adatto is a partner at the law firm of ByrdAdatto, a national business and healthcare boutique law firm. As the son of a surgeon, and from a family of many dentists, Brad has a personal connection to the businesses of both medicine and dentistry. He has blended these life experiences to become a leading advocate for doctors and dentists throughout the United States.
In his discussion with David, Brad covers a number of important issues for listeners, including common compliance red flags in medical and dental private practices. Brad also dives briefly into HIPAA, Stark, and anti-kickback rules, and outlines important elements to recognize in 2021. Finally, Brad discusses a crucial success factor that every doctor should understand when working with their attorney.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Brad’s background led him to become an attorney
- How he began representing physicians early in his career and never deviated
- The types of matter he works on for physicians everyday
- Advice for physicians involved in entrepreneurial activities
- What doctors should know about HIPAA, Stark and anti-kickback rules in 2021
- One crucial success factor that any doctor should follow when working with an attorney
- The “One Thing” he would recommend for doctors starting out