Listen in as David chats with author and consultant Frank Maselli. They begin by discussing Frank’s career path, from the military to Wall Street to being a speaker, author and trainer.
They then examine what Frank thinks about assessment tests and how he approaches them. Frank then explains the “3-part mind” and how it impacts interactions with your team. Next, Frank explains the Kolbe A test and how he uses this to evaluate teams. David and Frank then chat about how this evaluation worked at OJM Group.
Finally, Frank gives some advice about how to hire the right person for the job and the kind of work he does with organizations to get the most out of the people they already have.
What You’ll Learn:
- Frank’s experiences in the military and on Wall Street
- Why Frank has a love/hate relationship with assessment tests
- What the “3-part mind” means
- What the Kolbe A index test is and why Frank values it
- How this test identifies a person’s instinctive, natural strengths and behaviors in four categories
- How the team evaluation using the Kolbe A went for OJM Group
- How to hire the right person for the job
- Frank’s work with organizations to get the most out of their people – and the importance of flexibility in doing so
- How a medical practice could start to work with Frank