Ideal tools for recruiting and retaining talent
For some businesses, Executive Benefit (non-qualified) plans can be ideal tools for recruiting and retaining talent. They can also become powerful vehicles for executive wealth creation, while allowing employers to:
- Preserve savings opportunities lost due to legislative limits.
- Attract and retain key executives.
- Reward executives for outstanding performance with an added compensation element.
- Motivate performance to meet corporate objectives.
- Provide benefits beyond other group benefit plans.
OJM can work with business owners to design and implement the following types of executive benefit plans:
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP)
- Section 162(a) Executive Bonus Plan
- Executive Carve-Out Plan
- Executive Disability Insurance
- Executive Long-Term Care Insurance