Reimbursements are declining; overhead and taxes are increasing.
Financial efficiency should be the #1 goal of every medical practice.
OJM Group will help you take more money out of your practice without having to see more patients - and, if we can't, we won't charge you $1.
OJM has helped medical practices throughout the country, by:
- Reviewing the tax treatment of the corporate structure(s) and making suggestions to reduce the amount of taxation to the doctors. Most practices make the mistake of having only one entity for the practice. Do you?
- Analyzing the cost of employees and benefits to doctors of qualified retirement plans, including testing the formulas under the 2006 Pension Protection Act rules. Plans created prior to 2006 may be not be in compliance or may be shortchanging you on tax deductions.
- Educating principals and advisors on nontraditional non-qualified and ?hybrid? benefit plans that typically offer significantly greater benefits for physician owners.
- Examining the potential benefits of captive insurance companies for more tax-efficient risk management. Additional benefits include: asset protection and more tax-efficient methods for physician buy-ins and buy-outs of practices and surgery centers.
- Evaluating the lawsuit exposure of practice assets, such as accounts receivable, real estate, and equipment and providing recommendations for better protection of each asset.
- Offering an on-site meeting for a hospital, society or practice with every physician attendee receiving copies of our books and Category I CME materials.
As part of its multi-disciplinary planning process, OJM Group offers medical practices a comprehensive analysis that is truly unique. Our planning experts who have various degrees and designations (JD, CPA, MBA, CFP, CWM, CRPC, and CPC) work as a coordinated team to address a wide range of challenges to bring value to our clients.
OJM's Firm Commitment is a promise to qualifying clients that, if we can't suggest improvements that save you twice as much as the consulting fee you pay us, we will refund our fee in full. With this promise, we only earn our fee if we truly can provide quantifiable value to your practice.
Please call us at 877-656-4362 to discuss how we might add value to your practice and help you take more money out of your practice? without seeing any more patients.