Concierge Wealth Planning
How coordinated multi-disciplinary planning can help you
High level planning can only be accomplished with coordination of your advisors. While this may seem obvious, consider a few of the following examples:
- To maximize tax deductions, your benefits plan advisor should communicate with your CPA
- To make your investments more tax-efficient, your CPA needs to coordinate with your investment advisor
- To provide asset protection of your investments, your investment advisor must work with your asset protection attorney
- To confirm the protections of your retirement plan, your asset protection attorney must communicate with your pension consultant
- To optimally shield retirement plan accounts from estate taxes, your pension consultant may need to advise your estate planning attorney
These are just a few ways that your family's planning deserves coordination.
Our multi-disciplinary team of experts
OJM Group is a consulting firm with professionals in the areas of insurance, investing, tax, asset protection, benefits, and education funding, among others. At OJM Group, we have 100 years of collective planning experience and boast professionals with law and MBA degrees, as well as CPA, CFP, and CWM designations. Our advisors have written more than nine books on various areas of planning and given lectures at numerous national medical conferences, including those of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the International College of Surgeons (ICS), and many others.